Monday, April 5, 2010

I've got an imdb page!

yaaaaayyyyy! I'm really a person who does movie stuff now I guess. The TV movie I'm working on doesn't have an imdb page yet, but maybe it will someday I hope!

my imdb page!

I haven't added a photo or anything to it yet, but I certainly plan to. I was thinking maybe taking a photo of myself on a faux red carpet type thing, get pretty fancy and awesome as if I'm truly a part of the scene. :D

Right now I'm at work! So it's possible that I shouldn't be blogging, but also: Paul says there isn't anything for me to do right now. I will probably play around in Avid once I've done writing this blog, because Paul gave me some advice on music video editing and I want to play around with it. We have some cool songs on the server that we've used as temp music until the composer sends us some real stuff, so I might as well enjoy myself. I'd much rather be editing than be at home now anyway -- Eric is at school and the only thing for me at home is dishes and laundry. NO THANKS MISTER.

Today is my on day, so I had an orange for breakfast and for food at work I brought along: one yellow capsicum, one tomato, and two hard boiled eggs. All of those things together equal ~295 calories, which is hardly anything for as much food as I intend to eat. EXCITING. For dinner I will probably have broth and something that is around 150 calories, but I do not yet know what that is.

Tonight I am going to soak some pinto and red kidney beans so that tomorrow they will be ready to make into refried beans... I am also going to make homemade flour tortillas and then some sort of chicken and corn filling so we can have awesome burritos. So basically: you can expect a cooking post tomorrow, which should have lots of pictures and maybe be interesting, or at least make you hungry.

Okay, that is all for now! I am going to edit some music video stuff I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! My sister is a famous movie editor! Also, please send me any picture you plan to post before it goes up so I can make it look its best. I cannot let me sister have a stupid looking picture! I am so excited for you!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, thanks! I definitely will take advantage of your professional services. I'm still not sure exactly how I'll pose...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that you have an IMDB page. :) I'll have to show Chris tomorrow.

    I just made a very tasty meal the other day--I sauteed yellow and red bell peppers, fresh mushrooms, asparagus, and artichoke hearts in a couple teaspoons of olive oil with garlic powder and Italian seasonings and served them over bowtie pasta. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds awesomeee Kristy. I haven't had asparagus in so long, I want some now. And artichoke hearts. And because it's my on day, I want pretty much every food in the world.

    I make a poor man's version of that dish for lunch probably once a week... I sautee capsicum with garlic, onions and olive oil, and serve them mixed with 2 minute noodles, basil and oregano. nom nom

    ReplyDelete