Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've been doing stuff!

Hey folks,

does this font look huge to anyone else? I will see about making some adjustments.

This seems better, but maybe it will be too tiny when I actually make the post.

This is a short entry to say "dang I haven't written in ages." I will tell you some things that I've been busy with:

1. working. I do this a lot, but it had been quite slow and empty since the beginning of April, but now things have started to pick up and I have quite a few things to take care of, and thus I have less time for frivolous activities such as blogging.

2. partying. Last weekend we had our flatwarming! finally... we've all lived there since January, but hey, we're a bit lazy with planning. It was a really good time and it was fabulous seeing my school friends all at the same time again. The next night I made some awesome beer-battered fries (with some unopened beer people had left) and aioli, of which I took pictures and originally intended to blog about. I might still, since I've got an entry partially written. WOULD HATE TO WASTE IT.

3. being boring. When I get home, I eat dinner, watch TV or play Wii with Eric, and then go to bed. That is all. Being so terribly boring is exhausting.

4. being sick. I have felt like I'm coming down with a cold for the past few days. I've been staving it off with eating good food, taking my vitamins, and sucking down lots of glutamine. I guess it's working enough to keep me at the "I'm only a little bit sick" stage instead of allowing it to progress to a fullblown bodybattle against sickliness. Hopefully it ends soon though!

5. sucking at dieting. I'd been doing quite good, and feeling great, about my alternate day diet-- but it was sort of thrown off by the party, at which I drank too much, so that was too many calories for one day, and the next day I had to eat to help my body recover, and then since I've been feeling sick I have been eating regularly because Eric says I have to or else I'll get sicker. I am pretty disappointed that I have not been sticking to my diet, but once my sick feelings go away I intend to start all over again.


And that is it I guess!

FOR NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment